Aug 24, 2012

Peir 1 Table and chairs


(I AM WORKING ON FINDING BEFORE PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE TRANSFORMATION)



Look how AWESOME this table is! I have had this table in storage and finally decided to update it. Sooooooo glad I did right!!? So heres what I did ......





These chairs were originally green and not a green that I wanted to keep around, so I painted them a bright white and then we went over it with the dark walnut from Minwax, and just rubbed it off real quick to achieve this dirty look.

 I LOVE THESE LEGS! dont you!!?

 Then on the top I used the Dark Walnut by Minwax also I did about 2 coats because this wood had been sitting in storage and was needing  big drink, it sucked that stain right in!

 AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!! SO EASY I PROMISE! THIS IS TRANSFORMED INTO THIS GORGEOUS BEAUTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment